So here we are…3 days from Father’s Day! This may be old news to you, but quite possibly, some of you are now starting to sweat and frantically trying to figure out what to get that very important paternal figure in your life!
Well, we at Rule29 have done some of the research for you. From the homemade to the extravagant, there is a never ending list of wonderful gifts for Dad, but here are a few our our favorites:
1) For the dad who loves to be the center of attention-Fauxshow. A personalized “radio” show just for your dad. Of course , it is never actually aired but he doesn’t have to know that!
2) Extravagant gift is more your style? Well here is a comprehensive list if you’ve got anywhere from $1000-$120,000 to shell out on your dad. Everything from a jewel encrusted corkscrew to 35 hours of private lear jet travel.
3) Is homemade & crafty is the way you want to express your love for dear ol’ dad? You could always make him the Daddy Duct Dollars -a handmade wallet made all from duct tape.
4) Is your dad a simple man with a quirky sense of humor? Someecards has just what you need!
5) For the man that wants to make a difference. Awesome mentoring program…your gift will certainly make a difference well beyond Father’s Day 2009.
6) Of course no list of Father’s Day gifts would be complete without the neck tie, but this one is a new spin on an old idea. It could become a prized possession??!!!
Whatever your gift, big or small, expensive or not, be sure to recognize or remember the father in your life. Even if a tangible gift won’t work, your time is a valued gift by your father and you could give him some of that. We all know it’s in high demand, but it is an investment worth doing. Ask him how he would like to spend it…you just might be surprised how he answers!
Happy Father’s Day to all of you dads out there…enjoy your day and hopefully you will also enjoy your gift! Any other cool gift ideas or sites out there? Please share!